Thursday, August 22, 2013

Nitty Gritty Fashion- New Name, New direction

This site will continue to be focused on fashion, I am just dedicating more time to the site and adding new exciting topics. The new format is listed below

Monday Moment s Inside :  
“Behind the scenes”, showcasing someone in the fashion industry, giving you a better look into the world of fashion. 

Tuesday Treasures:  
Showcasing must have products, items on sale, what is trendy and where to shop.

Wednesday Wardrobe:  
A look into my style, my inspiration and my closet.

Thursday Thoughts: 
Showcasing what is going on in the fashion industry, events, designer highlights and fashion shows.

Friday Fun Love:
The new addition to the site is the relationship column. Since my husband is a Marriage and Family Therapist, we have learned a lot about relationships and I am excited to start sharing that information with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment