Friday, September 6, 2013

Friday Fun Love: Weekend To Remember



I think we all want a weekend to remember in our marriage, don't we? Creating memories is my favorite part of my marriage. Unfortunately for some marriages, the memories we create are not always good. When I get older and look back on my life, I want to be able to say that I had more great moments in my marriage than bad. The truth is, sometimes creating great memories take more effort. Let's not grow lazy in our relationships, instead let's be proactive. A great way to start is by signing up for a Weekend To Remember event. My husband and I have attended a few of these events and each time we are amazed at the outcome. Each time we grow closer together, we discover new things about each other, we get to have time away to focus on each other and escape from life for a bit. Your relationship is worth taking time for!




For more information on the Weekend to Remember events, check out the website below

http://www.familylife.com/events/featured-events/weekend-to-remember

No comments:

Post a Comment