Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My FavoriteThings!

Everyone has a few things that they are obsessed with, right? Well I am marjorly obessesd with these....

My Peugeot White Watch that I wear everyday, I love it!  These watches are pricey but you are able to find them online at amazon or TJ Maxx for cheaper!

www.peugeotwatches.com

 
Russian Red or Pink Friday Lipstick? Both are a must have! I usually wear pink during the day and red at night!  Either way, you can't go wrong with these colors. 

Mac Cosmetics- Russian Red
MAC Cosmetics- Pink Friday



I use this Mary Kay Timewise Set. These products are amazing! I have noticed such a difference in my skin. I finally have a glow to my face!  The goal is to start using anti-aging products early so you can prevent wrinkles! See link below if you are looking for a consultant.

www.marykay.com/pamallred

No comments:

Post a Comment